A Letter from the first Photo Garden Bee Tour!
Well, I’ve finally updated the missing days from not having reliable internet during the first ever Photo Garden Bee Tour! Note to self. Make sure I have internet for the next tour in 2010! Below is my post from the road explaining just why I hadn’t been present for a few days.
I know it’s not like me to not have posted anything for the past few days. It’s actually the internet here at the hotels! I keep trying to post but the connection has been so flakey that it won’t even take a photo. So I have content waiting but will have to wait just one more day to get back to my home computer and load up the last few days of great Bee finds!
We have internet now but it’s 2:30 am and we just arrived at the hotel. This Bee needs her sleep before heading home tomorrow. I can’t wait to fill you all in on how amazing the gardens and the people I’ve met have been!
Britt : )
- The Photo Garden Bee Tour visits Walt Disney World!
- Today’s Featured Post: A Letter from The Photo Garden Bee
- The Photo Garden Bee Lifts off in a Hot air balloon over Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens.
- The Photo Garden Bee Tours Three Fantastic Gardens across Virginia!
- Happy Holiday’s from The Photo Garden Bee!