The Children’s Garden at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens
There is a whimsical children’s garden deep in the heart of the vast garden at Meadowlark Botanical Garden in Vienna, VA.
It’s charm is perfect for little ones to imagine their tea parties and fun.
There are flowers to stumble upon and sign’s to help explore.
Even a wonderful mud and stick hut to hide away.
All this is beautifully backed by a picturesque pond.
So if you are in the Washington Area and want a fanciful place to take your children, this is a dreamy place to be.
For more information on hours, location and directions, please visithttp://www.nvrpa.org/park/meadowlark_botanical_gardens/content/the_gardens
Britt : )
- Meadowlark Botanical Gardens
- Part III: The Children’s Garden at Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens.
- Bicentennial Rose Garden at Norfolk Botanical Garden
- Part II: The Rose Garden at Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens.
- The Photo Garden Bee Lifts off in a Hot air balloon over Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens.