Mums the word…
About a year or so ago I finally found I was unable to keeping up with this site. I had numerous deaths and other losses dealt to me in a very short amount of time, and although I kept hobbling along for a good year, I found one day I was simply done with all my projects. Well, It’s a year or so later and I’m back up, and apparently back on track enjoying all those things that give my days their little bits of wonderment. I’ll be posting again to the Photogardenbee.com with some more regularity. I spent the weekend at Longwood Garden’s Chrysanthemum Festival! It was glorious as always. I’ll have more on it and the beautiful blooms during the week. It’s good to be back behind the lens. I’ve missed it so.
- Part IV: The Chrysanthemum Festival at Longwood Gardens
- Wisterias in full bloom at Longwood Gardens!
- The Topiary Garden at Longwood Gardens
- Part II: Brookside Garden Chrysanthemum Festival!
- The Siberian Irises at Longwood Gardens!